Quiz Competition (3.9.26)
Economics Association organised a Quiz Competition for the students of B.Com
(FS) Semester III and B.A./B.Sc. Economics Semester I on 3rd September 2026 in Room No. 55 at 1 p.m. The
students of both classes participated together in the quiz, which was based on
some important topics of Microeconomics. A total of 15 Multiple Choice
Questions (MCQs) were given to the students, and approximately 20 students
actively participated in the activity.
The main objective of the quiz was to
assess and strengthen the students’ conceptual understanding of Microeconomics
in an interactive and engaging manner. Honey Kashyap from B.Com (FS) Semester III
secured First Position, Muskan from B.A. Semester I and Mansi from B.Sc.
Economics Semester I secured Second Position, while Manisha Khatoon from B.Com
(FS) Semester III secured Third Position. The activity received an encouraging
response from the students and proved to be an effective way of making the
learning process more interesting and participative.
